domingo, 11 de febrero de 2018

Love from Me to You

Love from Me to You

Aunque las fotos muestren lo contrario he de decir que no me gusta mucho el rosa, de hecho creo que lo utilizo bastante poco en mis proyectos, así que me retado a mi misma y he decidido usarlo como color principal de mi tag.

Although the pictures show something different I must say I don't like much pink, in fact I think I don't use it much in my projects, so I've challenged myself and I've decided it would be the main colour of my tag.

Con una plantilla, varios sellos y tonos de rosa he creado el fondo, para contrastar he troquelado unos trocitos de papel y el sello con la frase lo he estampado en negro, así resalta más.

I've created the background with a stencil, several stamps and pink tones, I've die-cut a little pieces of paper to contrast and I've stamped the sentiment with black ink, so it highlights.

He coloreado los dos perritos con mis rotuladores y me he acordado que tengo papel de acetato resistente al calor, así que he troquelado unos corazones y círculos y con unos polvos de embossing les he dado dado la textura que veis.

I've coloured the two little dogs with my markers and I've remembered that I got heat resistant acetate, so I've die-cut a hearts and circles and with a embossing powders I've given them the texture you see.
En el centro y laterales faltaba algo así que he añadido el sello que veis y luego con un boli he hecho la línea de alrededor, creo que para no gustarme mucho el rosa ha quedado un tag muy dulce pero sin pasarme, jejejeje.

I felt that in the center and in the borders needed something more so I've added the stamp you see and after that I've drawn the line around the tag with a pen, so if you consider I don't like much pink I've made a very cute tag but without excess, hehehe.

Y como estamos en febrero y hay un montón de retos sobre el amor voy a participar con él en los siguientes:

And like we are in February and there are a lot of challenges about love I'm going to take part in the next ones:

8 comentarios:

  1. Very pretty tag and I love the background you've created, it's fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your comment, every time I feel I make better backgrounds although I still have to improve in a lot of things as for example to colour my stamps with markers, hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias eso era lo que andaba buscando que fuera lindo pero sin pasarme jejeje, besitos.

      Eliminar
  3. Awwwww! This tag is so cute! I really like the way you incorporated those darling dogs with the elegant texture in the background. I also like the patterned paper circle with the stripes that you used behind your "love" sentiment. This is lovely and I'm so glad you shared it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah I used the dogs because as I said in the post I'm not a pink girl hehehe and I felt I needed a few things to make contrast with the background, thanks for your lovely comment. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  4. Precioso tag, me encanta como has hecho el fondo. Muchas gracias por participar en el reto de Colouring in Scrapland de febrero, mucha suerte con los premios y esperamos contar con tus participaciones en los siguientes retos. ¡Muacs! Beatriz DT

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Siempre es un placer participar en vuestros retos, un abrazo.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.